1. WRONG- HAVE BEEN MARRIED
2. WRONG-HAS BEEN RAINING.
4. WRONG- HAVE YOU ALWAYS LIVED.
5. WRONG- HAS KEN HAD.
6. WRONG- HAVE YOU KNOWN
1. How long has your sister been married?
2. How long has Carol been on vacation?
3. How long have you been living in
4. How long has it been snowing?
5. How long has he been smoking?
6. How long have you known about it?
7. How long have they been looking for it?
8. How long has she taught there?
9. How long has he been in love with her?
10. How long has he had it)
1. Jack has been living in
was born. Chicago
2. Mary has been unemployed since April.
3. Ann has had a bad cold for the last few days.
4. I have wanted to go to the moon since I was a child.
5. My brother has been studying languages in college for two years.
6. Tim and Jane have been working in
7. My cousin has been in the army since he was 18.
8. They have been waiting for us for half an hour.