2. Angela agreed to book tickets for us all as it was her idea...
3. Seeing as it's your birthday, I?ll buy your lunch.
4. Because I'm trying to lose weight + 4
5. We were recommended to buy the text book second hand since +d
6. As the guest lecturer was late +c
7. I suggested we all go on holiday together seeing that +7
8. You should never walk under a ladder because +g
2. due to lack of interest.
3. due to/ owing to its central location.
4. due to human error.
5. due to/ owing to heavy clloud.
6. because of the bright sunlight.
7. because his telephone was engaged.
8. because of local opposition.
9. because of his age.
10. because there was a fly in it.
2. I couldn't hear what Sue was saying with/ for the noise. or With the noise, I couldn't hear what Sue was saying.
3. With her father (being) in hospital, Jane went to stay with her aunt. or Jane went to stay with her aunt, with her father (being) in hospital.
4. I felt a lot fitter with/ for all the exercise I was doing. or With all the exercise I was doing I felt a lot fitter.
5. With the train drivers on strike tomorrow, I don't thik I'll go to London after all. or I don't thik I'll go to London after all, with the train drivers on strike tomorrow.