16 abril, 2019

LOOK BACK 8 KEY


COLLOCATIONS
1 evaluate, postpone 2 stick to, go against 3 explore, putting off 4 assess, arrive at.

PAST ANND MIXED CONDITIONALS
1 a) might have studied b) wouldn’t have gone c) wouldn’t be
2 a) would have taken b) would have found c) would have chosen
3 a) would be b) spend c) have ended up

VALUES
1 fairness, equality 2 aggression 3 generosity, control 4 power, justice 5 greed.

-ING FORM AND INFINITIVE
1 travelling 2 to learn, hearing 3 to be 4 to do 5 Riding 6 making 7 being able to watch 8 Having to wear.

HANDLING AN AKWARD SITUATION
1 Excuse me, Wendy. Do you have a moment ?
2 There’s something I’ve been meaning to talk to you about.
3 Look, I don’t want you to get the wrong idea, but …
4 It ’s just that I’ve noticed that …
5 I ’d feel better if …
6 How would you feel about that?

No hay comentarios: